Sunday, April 8, 2012

tera power leveling I believe that - ZRS

129773939493125000_3"Contemporary Meng Xiaodong" King 珮 Yoga reporter Zhao Wen was said she for "contemporary Meng Xiaodong", apart from because these years, she red again South, more because she has year "Meng Xiaodong" as of handsome and thick old sound; also was said she for "Opera Super" tera gold, because she a personality of short hair, fashion and neutral of dressed, became young fans eye in the "most cool of youthIdol ".  She is the most stylish woman on the Opera stage old boy-King-珮 Yoga (micro-blogging). Yesterday, 珮 Wang Yu-Han held a press conference, announced on April 10 and 11th, her two days in a row in Wuhan Qintai Grand Theater chorus of the Yoga tone around the beam Cantata and ink painting of Beijing Opera version of the orphan of Zhao, before the Conference began, exclusive interview with reporters before being。  To Wuhan and dip "" Reporter: Wuhan is also not the first time, what's your feeling on Wuhan? 珮 Yu Wang: Wuhan is a town of Peking Opera, I is a fourth-generation descendant, Wuhan base. Yu Shuyan old gentleman is people in Hubei Province, Wuhan is home of the famous Peking Opera Tan Xinpei, and first of all say that I was "small Winter King", also from WuhanGoing out of the famous Peking Opera Tan Yuanshou old gentleman.  So, I'm very deep feelings of Wuhan, with respect to mood, also want to come to Wuhan, to dip and dip the Peking Opera "fairy".  Reporter: you are now known as "contemporary Meng Xiaodong", what do you think of the name think? 珮 Yu Wang: I like Meng Xiaodong, she is the first person I fell in love with Opera. When 12 years oldWait, I have been studying old boy, but that was on the old boy singing does not know, Meng Xiaodong 1947 until I heard a sing live recordings, her singing was immediately inspired me, I fell in love with the Peking Opera and old boy game. Just like "neutral beauty" Reporter: the majority view, that Peking Opera artists are some "old", and you've been very "Tide ", doesn't seem to like the Beijing opera actor? 珮 Yu Wang: Beijing Opera, and "boom" not contradictory, Opera is my vocation, I on the traditional arts are respected. "Fashion" is my life, which does not contradict.  Furthermore, I believe that, in one hundred or two hundred years ago, the famous Beijing Opera is the most avant-garde of those popular and fashionable people. Reporter: in your headSo short, in fact, a lot of people will think that you are boys. 珮 Yu Wang: haha, many children say I like boys, like girls, I ask them, that beauty is not beautiful? They said the United States tera power leveling, Oh, this is what I want. I don't mind if someone else says I "neutral", I thought I was "neutral beauty", and I would like to remain a State. In fact, my originalA woman, also left a long hair, then into the school to facilitate performance Chase, feel is not changed.  Young also not afraid of being "left" Reporter: well, now you have over 30 years, have started for your life at home in a hurry? 珮 Yu Wang: haha tera power leveling! My parents were very liberal, not hard for what I have children, is the most importantMakes me happy. Everyone has their own "destiny", I now on the most important energy in Peking Opera. Else suiyuan it later!  Also, I was very young, there is no "old enough".  Reporter: many people say that you are the Peking Opera "cool Idol of youth", what do you think? 珮 Yu Wang: good call, HA! Because I do a lot of things,Open microblogging, open Salon concert in Beijing Opera, is hoping to attract more younger viewers. This Cantata will, I will also try combining guitar and Peking Opera. If you like Beijing Opera, Peking Opera, if you don't like Opera, you will come to me, my Opera there is strength in, and both idols temperament of the people, HA HA! (It was end of the onion) Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment