Monday, April 9, 2012

tera gold in society - MDY

129774149471718750_110Zhang Guoli (click to see national film and you are my love, you are my lover): I would like to for the people filming. Qilu evening news on March 27 reported Zhang Guoli tera gold, Wang Ji (click on watch and Wang JI movies, of the ways of love, red rose, black Roses), Shuai Chi (click to see latest handsome film of the new capital, and the fate of the four little Symphony),Buy Red girl, kind of Danny hold hands [sleeves] acted in television dramas of the daughter-in-law puzzle, Shandong hit television channel. Play starring Zhang Guoli 23rd, one of a telephone interview with reporters, said "I do for the people making movies". Can't afford "the national father" title from the golden wedding of the adopted father, Zhang Guoli has starred in many warm, nice guy, a good fatherAnd audience praise as "the national father", under the name, Zhang Guoli repeatedly says, "is not appropriate, I really cannot afford. I did not intentionally play a role, is not going to refuse to attract my role. "The TV plays the daughter-in-law in the puzzle, Zhang Guoli has played one in the middle of a mother tera power leveling, wife, son, daughter-in-law": the "even horses at homeChambers ready only in green leaves, both ways, but inadvertently became a way of "picking things fine". Zhang Guoli said: "work, we take the initiative in the past, the daughter-in-law of puzzles, I just try to smooth things over. "The daughter-in-law puzzle is the Ji Wang and Zhang Guoli 26 years later work together again, Zhang Guoli issued cannot help but sigh:" seeing her, I think we have been young�� We are getting old. "The relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law in the play incapable of Zhang Guoli, talks about reality looks forward to daughter-in-law, said:" no expectations of children, through the show, can be seen, not to have to arrange tera gold, do a very good spectator. "Hope filming less, can have time to daze work 15 hours a day, or even more. Actor,Description of speech, your boss is on his. Zhang Guoli has not only played a variety of roles in the theatre, in society, also assume the different roles of responsibility. "I'm afraid of free, stop and I do not know what to do, I am a man with no interest, not used to socializing in our life. May is older, has a sense of fear, fear of wasting time. I have had OCDAlways force yourself to keep working. "When it comes to planning for future life, Zhang Guoli said:" I hope to be shooting less, to have more time to. "In recent years, the Kings from the screen into the common people, the audience said he had a little complex. "I used to think that I was for those who take it seriously unusual stories of people sitting in front of the television watching the people filming, which mayIs older than the larger audience, is to get down to living people, I want to make movies for them. �� () Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment