Thursday, March 8, 2012

tera power leveling so delicious to eat. Young bamboo TING - RLI

129742915881093750_458Core content: on February 14, Valentine's day on alternate days I have one date with food, and gourmet pull strings for me is our current affairs debate moderator Haibo Huang, the Hyperion neighborhood, we tasted very authentic Hong Kong cuisine, there are fish powder, but also shared his philosophy of life. Phoenix on February 18 of the Phoenix people broadcast, As a text record: young bamboo TING: the Phoenix people is true, everyone, I am young bamboo Ting. On February 14, Valentine's day on alternate days I have one date with food, and gourmet pull strings for me is our current affairs debate moderator Haibo Huang, the Hyperion neighborhood, we tasted very authentic Hong Kong cuisine, there are fish powder,Also shared his philosophy of life. Huang Haibo: Kowloon City side, hot pot, Thailand cuisine, Chaozhou cuisine is the most famous. Young bamboo TING: Chaozhou cuisine, today we have new homes Phoenix private appointments, the first offer is our senior leadership of Hyperion. I told Hyperion dating, people with girls eating dinner by candlelight, you took me to eat Chaozhou cuisine. Huang Haibo: will also take you to eatSome of the tripe. Young bamboo TING: Hong Kong, we look at what's good food. Huang Haibo: Mr CHENG. Boss: Hello, Mr WONG. Huang Haibo: Hello, Hello. Boss: several. Haibo Huang: the first two. Boss: sit. Huang Haibo: spring vegetables, sweet and sour, first to a few. Young bamboo TING: the drink two glasses of night without sleepAnd may we went to eat fish eggs or something, cattle and mixed the still relatively close to the taste of the North, but Chaozhou cuisine here how you would like it? Huang Haibo: you don't understand here, Chaozhou cuisine is part of Guangdong, but Chaozhou dish in Cantonese cuisine is the most concentrated flavor in it, so to come to Hong Kong in the South, into my first Wilson is a Chaozhou cuisine. VeryDelicious. The seafood will bring a little bit more or less, say fishy, says fresh or eaten, don't hesitate. Young bamboo TING: not necessarily what you want to eat steak, lamb chop, we ate a fish is also very romantic, you can start. Huang Haibo: Yes, bowl of rice, I just hit the sauce, I lost control of that rice, particularly go with rice. , Cheers, loverHappy women's day. Young bamboo TING: Valentine's day happy. Huang Haibo: happy old flame. Young bamboo TING: do you eat much? Haibo Huang: this interesting, why I can say I fully fit, my wife likes cooking at home, Chow Yun-fat, say my favorite is the fish and vegetables and rice, this is how we now and have for a long time, like coming back to eat a mealHome of rice is what does, past old wanted to eat noodles, and fried a large heap stew meat, now not, is steam a section fish, fried a hard of vegetables, is fresh of vegetables aion kinah, at most in plus is points meat, I think that a meal rice in Hong Kong,, on seems eat to home of rice has, entire home rice of concept has change has, I finally do food program has, food program is eat toSweet in the mouth, so delicious to eat. Young bamboo TING: Zhang Yimou's hero Director should get you, acting like the real you. Haibo Huang: why do I speak it, first. Young bamboo TING: too hot. Huang Haibo: Yes, first is hot, and second it is very soft, and you feel a bit, it's in your mouth open. The boss: the (dishes0359) we ranked second in Hong Kong, now no one first. Huang Haibo: you are so modest, ranked second. Boss: now no one first. Haibo Huang: I just said that he is very modest and all of my contacts not only are these shops, but our colleague, stand behind them, they are very bad, when I was ten years ago, I was trying toBecause you know I'm learning a foreign language, very willing to speak a foreign language, speak dialects, this is my favorite, but the pronunciation of Cantonese is I, death, for what it was they were so bad, I speak Cantonese, stood behind those who have said, how can you speak foul language. Young bamboo TING: say you say bad words. Huang Haibo: blow me. Young bamboo TING: blow me.Haibo Huang: I dare not speak, it's that tone a little bad so bad language, so that ten years from now, my Cantonese is not taking the GA, Mandarin more they say the better. Young bamboo TING: new dishes. Huang Haibo: wait a minute, a lot of people I'm not eating late at night, thinking that I had something to eat at night, in fact, is the occasion, see a good EastWest to shoot down, and stay late into the night, will hear the angry me that sounds cool. Young bamboo TING: can sleep. Huang Haibo: overturn sleep, fish and eggs. Young bamboo TING: fish, this is the most famous. Boss: this is the fish eggs, now few in Hong Kong. Narrator: at lunch time, shop business to not seat Hyperion brain-waveDecided to take-out, with young Ting go and he goes to a small Park continues to eat food. Young bamboo TING: many Hong Kong, students love, take-away fish eggs and eating in this place. Huang Haibo: just after Valentine's day, you have to play, which give you the flowers, minced scallion. Young bamboo TING: this is just hand-dried fish. Huang Haibo: what? Young bamboo TING: deliciousSuper Hong Kong. Why do you like to eat this beef mixed? Huang Haibo: this you know did, why like eat this, I is super like eat this water of, this water yiqian I thought only North people eat, results to has here a see, we there is pig of water, here is cattle of, you see this is cattle of lung, and cattle of intestinal, this is ox tripe with, most fragrant of is this, I on love eat thisAnd for what. Young bamboo TING: does any of this make you think of Beijing? Huang Haibo: started because I come from Beijing, on some of the food is not too fond of the South, what taste is faint not. Young bamboo TING: Southern light. Huang Haibo: Yes, this is a taste of foot, as it simmered for a long time. Young bamboo TING: lineage is that your daughter do you taste?Huang Haibo: she love to eat you. Young bamboo TING: she loves to eat fish eggs. Haibo Huang:. Young bamboo TING: actually, many Hong Kong some snacks along the way. Huang Haibo: here are eating tera power leveling, this Hall is a sesame paste, everyone in cuoma, next to the shop, where such life are particularly strong. Young bamboo TING: this is actually a very Hong Kong regionYou live here, you throughout your life, you can reflect on your life. Huang Haibo: you can eat the taste of the real or the street side,, street side of the Earth-atmosphere in this food is my favorite. Young bamboo TING: secretly dating today and Hyperion, a great success. Huang Haibo: and the next appointment must notTwo women tsw gold, must be a mix of men and women work without tiring. Phoenix Chinese channel broadcast of the Phoenix people "program area" Moderator: young bamboo Ting "host zone" premiered: 12:00-12:15 replay on Saturday: Sunday 01:15-01:35 14:35-15:00 Monday-09:45:Statement 05: mark "fenghuangwang" sources of work (text, audio, video), without fenghuangwang authorization, any media and individuals are not allowed to reproduce, link, posted or otherwise use; have the written authorization of the network, use must be marked "source: fenghuangwang". Violation of the above statement, the NET will pursue its legal responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment