Sunday, March 11, 2012

world of tanks power leveling King King gone" situation - UVI

129756494602343750_15The great hunt for the premiere of Nick enjoyed "Bully" Simon Yam The great hunt for the ultimate trailer. 61,373 NetEase entertainment on March 7 (text/ahuatu/663) on March 7 world of tanks power leveling, composed of Nick, Simon Yam (micro-blogging) hold hands [sleeves] cops and robbers movies starring the great hunt for the premiere in Beijing, Director Zhou Xianyang company with writer 緻 du lang and Janice Man, Kay Tse, Shawn Dou (micro-blogging)Played also at the scene to help out, Wang Feng (micro-blogging) the theme song of the sunny flower. In previous campaigns are always divided into two action-movie King cast finally today met head, afraid to face the truth in the field to share life. Simon Yam laugh as performed more than 100 times the police, even the daughter on their career confused: "she saw the posters in the streets last week,I with a gun pointing at the Nick, she asked me "have caught him. "But daughters do not know of Simon Yam in the film running again beaten again, Nick laughed:" during this process I have been very happy in the past, he is always when my boss, I beat him, stabbed him with a knife, very interesting. "Nick was" caught "Simon Yam as police by daughterPress Conference of the film before the big hunt is always rendered a "not police and robbers, King King gone" situation, Simon Yam and Nick in the film sound out each other, not so long ago, Simon Yam in Beijing opened personally by Nick's "most wanted". In yesterday's News Conference, the two movie King finally came together. Simon Yam Bao: "I have spent so much effort in the film are notHave got him, never thought he would hurl themselves into. "Nick laughed:" during this process I have been very happy in the past, he is always when my boss, I beat him, stabbed him with a knife, very interesting. "Two bit movie King in the field shared their courage to face up to the truth. Nick blast: "more than 10 years ago, I was in Thailand making a movie, DirectorI looked down from the height of 50 meters, and I was very nervous, very hesitant. When the Director said at the beginning of, I feel so stupid that is afraid to face, but when my feet away when I feel it is a very enjoyable things. "While China is revealed:" I play more than more than 200 films, more than 100 more than was his speech the police, I am sometimes confused really policeReview. Last week, I accompanied my daughter to watch cartoons, she saw the posters in the streets, inside with a gun pointing at Nick Cheung, she asked me "have caught him. Daughter to think that I was a COP, I explained to him many times, she did not understand. I think it was she afraid to face the truth. "Shawn Dou Janice Man bitterness play within a play within good buddies in the huntNew generation actress Janice Man one corner decorated, also put on a pair of bitterness and Shawn Dou lovers, the launch event two of them also sell Guan for his role, Shawn Dou said: "their role is half a man, Janice Man's role is two people. "Janice Man says the duo's initial cooperation would also be very understanding, she also praised Dou Xiao had opened, very generous. She revealed: "I remember aPlay in the Sun to eat ice-cream when I deliberately pick on him, into a cream on his face, he didn't mind at all, very good sport. "" The truth about "link, Dou Xiao disclosed for the first time for some little-known as a homosexual. He kind of sad about: "I liked as a child with his father to pull your wrist, then I grew up studying world of tanks power leveling, one day, I suddenly discovered, and again he wrenchesWhen the wrist, feel that his hand is not so strong, I think this is a afraid to face the truth. "Snap shots in and Janice Man are revealed for a play, she says:" I didn't know the piano wot power leveling, to shooting needs, I spent 3 months in good shape for a level 8 and goodwill, I myself is very hard to believe ".

No comments:

Post a Comment